Wednesday 3 September 2008

ROCK ON

On the day of Gauri Ganesha Sep 2, 2008, My sons and I went to watch movie "Rock On" at Fun Cinema at Conninghum Road. Manas loved all the songs of the movie and was very keen to watch it. It is a lovely movie - very close to life. We all enjoyed the movie. It was first time we went to Fun Cinema. It is little expensive than other malls of Bangalore. Before the movie, National Anthem was played and requested everyone to stand up. I liked the concept. It should be at all the cinema halls. People love their country but sometime we should realise this. Overall a nice day which I spent with my kids...but while coming back home I again lost my way...It happens with me all the time I go to Conningham Road..but that too was great fun as kids and I enjoyed this too...he he he.

No comments: