Monday 8 September 2008

Ajay Sharma - THE SARDAR

Today Ajay had to speak in his assembly on 'Punjabi Culture'. I had to make him a sard. I scratched my head a lot and practised different styles of Pagdis, but all in vein. Ultimately I start calling my friends of the layout if somebody could help. Indrani gave me one contact of a Sikh family who stayed very near to her house. With a little hesitation I called and the phone was picked up by Uncle. He talked to me very nicely and welcomed me to learn the typical sard's pagdi style. Yesterday evening I went to learn but Uncle only tied it on Ajay's head and assured that he wil do it for the morning also. He was really looking very cute in the sard's pagdi today morning. We all went to school and he performed very nicely. Little nervous but did his best. Well done Ajay...We love you

No comments: