Sunday 31 August 2008

Great fun

Yesterday we had gone for a get together with our layout friends and it was great fun. We had gone a Radiant Retreat and started the party by playing with kids. After a long time a ran behind kids and ladies to play Kho-kho. I loved that. Tanay and other guys started singing and we all joined them ..we sang and sang and sang...wow it could not have been better evening than this. I loved each moment of this. I admire Kunja Uncle for his caring nature. He was getting up again and again to talk to resort people to provide us good service and food plus he was caring for kids. It was a fulfilling day. After coming back home, my kids kissed me and thanked both of us for a lovely evening. I wish to have some more evenings like this. Thank you god...

No comments: