Monday 8 September 2008

A day with old friends

On saturday, we had some friends at home. Two couples, out of them one is newly married and I met Prerna for the first time. She is very pretty. Initially she was not participating in our talks and was trying to observe the bond of the friends, but later she was feeling quite comfortable. I love calling friends at home and cook for them. I cooked typical indian food for them and Ritesh loved Curry-chawal the most. Arindham and Mahua were also enjoying. Arindham talked the most and pulled everyone' s leg. Overall it was great fun. I loved my day. Next day Prerna called and thanked for the saree I gifted to her. Suddenly I am grown and was advising about getting dressed up quite often as these newly-wedded days will not come back. I have started enjoying being the eldest couple of the lot. I thanked my god for another lovely day.

No comments: