Wednesday 27 August 2008

Incident I can never forget

On july 25, I was at home with my parents in law and suddenly made a plan to go to Forum Mall for shopping with them. It was 12:30 noon. I asked them to get ready fast and I came upstairs to get ready. Suddenly mummy shouted from downstairs and informed about the camaleon she had seen in our kitchen floor. I was frightened and called waterguys from outside to take the camaleon out of my home. Kumar and Ravi came to do the job. It took them more than an hour to take it out of the house and all the time I was shouting and cursing of how that camalion entered in my house because all the doors and windows were properly closed.Later we all realise that we are late and have to postpone our shopping for a day or two. We had lunch and started watching TV and saw the news of bomb blast in Bangalore near Forum Mall.
I thanked god for the camaleon, which took that long to go out.

No comments: