Friday 29 August 2008

The first chapati made by my son - Ajay

I never thought parenting can be so fulfilling and exciting. I love to spend time with Manas (aged 13) and Ajay (aged 9). In the initial years it was tiring with all ayahgiri of su su, potty and feeding. It was a never ending process and I used to wonder, when it will get over.
And today Ajay made a roti for me. He is very loving and caring. After a long long time I had a hot roti and it was lovely to see him doing all the work so lovingly. He also told me 'Mamma, I always wonder what mammas get by taking so good care of home and us. Why you make roti, do washing and other work at home. What do you get??' Today he might have got the answer by making that one roti for me.
It is so satifying to care for your family. I wish I could save this moments and savour it forever.

No comments: