Friday 31 July 2009

LOVE AAJKAL

Today I watched movie 'Love Aajkal' with kids, my friend and her two sons. I always enjoy watching movie or roam around with my kids. It is great fun. Everytime Tanay goes out of home, we three are either too sad or too happy with each other...very rarely everything gets normal or routine.
The movie is cool and very well presented. I enjoyed every bit of it specially the message it conveyed about the love of today and yesteryears. Today's generation is running for their careers and have no time for emotions. How they think about everything with their head and never consider the inner most emotions of heart. It is beautifully picturised story with good music and lovely cinamatography. Today evening watched the review of the movie from 'Omar Querashi' and he also rated the movie as 'good'. I think it is must watch for today's generation. They look at love and its commitment as the 'foolish' concept which is not true.
I am happy to see that we have not lead a 'mango type' life....you will understand this line only when you watch the movie :)

No comments: