Tuesday 25 November 2008

Last few months

Sometimes I wonder how these working ladies cope up with their family commitments. Its been almost a year since I left my last job and everytime I take a break from career and think "Now I will sleep a lot" (it's my favourite passtime :) if I am not going for work) That just doesn't happen..I was better organised when i have to get ready in the morning and go away. But everything has its positive and negatives. Since last few months, I cooked at least 30-35 new dishes(most of them were liked by family and friends) , painted two dresses, embroidried one kurta and learnt glass painting. Alongwith all that I spent quality time with Tanay and kids. It's so fulfilling and now going for yoga classes. It is really good and I feel more energetic. It is really enjoyable and satisfying. My most enjoyable time is when I listen to Manas playing guitar. It is my dream to see my sons "music lover" They sing and play guitar together. Mumma always says..."This is the best time with sons when they are between the age of 12 and 18 as they spend more time at home and their best friend are their mom and dad". Hope that continues :) Diwali was awesome this time as I made all the sweets at home and some diyas too. Surprisingly, I still not feel bored and not feeling like working again. Tanay is really happy with this scenerio as he knows that I can't sit at home for more than 6 months without work and this time it is almost a year. Let's see how long it continues ;)

No comments: