Thursday 27 November 2008

Yesterday whole day I was watching news channels, completely horrified specially listening to Arnab Goswami. He is always there on the channel for the whole day at the time of crisis. I could see the irritation of his face and could listen his helplessness in his voice. There was no break at all on the channel and were showing everything 'live'. The best was when he called Farukh Sheikh, Shaifali Chhaya and some other people in the studio. Everybody looking so uncertain about the situation and first time I could see everything what I wanted to speak to people 'live'. I specially liked Suhail ( the frustration on his speech) and the question of Arnab "Are you more frustrated this time because it happened in a seven star hotel?" Arnab also said with complete dismay "We reporters are tired of reporting about deaths due to these bomb blasts and human enimity" When will all this stop. The best part was when Suhail asked these politician "Jokers" on a national television. Somebody dared to do this.

These politicians are reaching at "site" to give their speeches and collecting their votes once again only after 24 hours of drama and after confirmation that situations are under control and their life is safe. First was Mr. L K Advani and then Mr. Vilas Rao Deshmukh with PM and Sonia Gandhi. The last but not the least is Mr. Narender Modi. Why all they have not reached with the NSG commandos? Why they don't understand that they are not required to these places as it inturrupts the work and some of the policemen are deputed for their safety who can be deployed somewhere else. When will all this be understood

Tanay came around 9:30 pm and we both were watching tv till 1am in the morning. We both were tired of the situation and finally slept. In between Ajay came with a paper gun and said "I will kill all of them with this gun" We were very upset to see that. I have never bought a toy gun for my children. I feel it gives a wrong message to them. I think watching TV and hearing all the gun and granade sounds made him doing that act. I was really upset and then talked to Ajji for a while.

Today again we are watching TV since 6 o'clock in the morning and this all is still on. Kids have not gone to school because Ex-prime-minister V P Singh died yesterday. Kids are happy but it is again difficult to watch TV with them. I wish to end all this and have a peaceful life. No more "Breaking News" on the TV pleeeaase. I am praying for everybody's safety...God bless them. I remember the song " Teri hai jameen tera aasman...Tu bada meharbaan..."

No comments: