Wednesday 3 December 2008

Movies in last few days

Ah....finally I am coming out of those emotions which I experienced while Mumbai attacks. I was feeling completely trapped during those 70 hours. Did not switched my TV off for at least 18 hours a day and watched only news - specially TIMES NOW, Zee news, CNN and BBC.

I watch three movies last week - EMI. Yuvvraaj and Dasvidaniya.
EMI is a story of 4 people who took loan and later unable to pay and how the things rolled out and finally settled. Nice time pass movie with a sensible message. Sanjay Dutt is looking quite aged and Urmila is gorgeous as always. Overall a watchable movie.

Yuvvraaj - Can't even understand how to define. Movie has nothing to admire. A family drama with pathetic story. Not recommended at all. Only music is good and that too just one song 'tu hi to meri dost hai'...

Davidaniya - My friend has recommended this movie on Sunday and I could not resist myself - so watched on Monday. It is a good movie. Vinay pathak is superb. The message is really sweet which says - that we should take out time for our dreams to realise. All the time we understand and complete our duties and forget small joys which can make us worthy living. Overall must watch but with patience as the flow of the movie is slow.

No comments: