Monday 8 June 2009

Thought process

Manas is very fond of writing but lacking patience. Henceforth whatever he writes is not of very classy but sometimes hillarious....here are some thoughts of my elder son on the subjects he studies...
English
English, Oh! What a language
No connection with face or age
Never learnt by any sage
But still was used for stone age

English is so confusing
I don't think it's worth using
A man organised a ball
A kid then played with the ball

English yet is so good
Stories like Red Riding Hood
English was the language use
And learning it nothing we loose :)



History
Most boring subject History
It has no interesting story
Alexander's Army led
Learning it I scratch my head

History class I am in jail
When it ends I get my bail
I feel so bad
I'll soon get mad

History, I tell you
It has nothing new
What happened has happened there
Who, what , when and where?????

MATHS
Maths, Oh what a pain
Velocity size loss and gain
It's foundation is long lane
learning it I will go insane.

Addition and subtraction,
that is not my passion,
I hate maths a lot,
every problem is like a gun shot.

Some day I really start to think,
that maths and life have a link
everyday maths we use
and learning it nothing we lose!!!!

By
Manas Sharma

No comments: