Thursday 22 January 2009

Some beautiful quotes I picked up and loved to mentioned on my blog:

The higher a man gets, the smaller he seems to those who cannot fly.
Friedrich Nietzsche
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the
public and have no self.
Cyrilla Connelly
I was brought up to believe that how I saw myself was more important than
how others saw me.
Anwar el-Sadat
Egyptian politician (1918 - 1981)
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule
of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
Frederick Douglas
It really doesn’t matter if the person who hurt you deserves to be forgiven.
Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. You have things to do and you want
to move on.
Anonymous author
Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
Janis Joplin
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: